Why not just call them "Guitar Jams" Chicago area BLUES JAM ..harp friendly

All harp players are welcome here, I blow harp and play guitar. I  am a
professional working musician often playing 5 nights a week. My  idea of a great
jam is everyone participating, I dont need to play, often i play 3-4 songs then
im done for the night. Its not a huge joint but they love there music here. In
the summer we are on the deck, I am into my 3rd year at this place...so come
on out!!

Every Sunday 6pm-10pm
Widow McCleary's
400 Margaret
Thornton , IL   minutes off the toll way in the south suburbs
Email me if you need better directions
www.LittleJohnny1.com