RE: PT GAZELL RELEASES "PACE YOURSELF" ON CD!!!!!!!

Wholeheartedly recommended!
This was one of my first harmonica LP's, he was a big influence for me.
Bonus tracks on the CD also! Get Phil as a convention performer!

Michael Peloquin
http://www.harphouse.com/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=4

http://www.PTGazell.com ;. It will give those of you who have never heard
>the record, a chance to listen to some of it.  It also has information
>about upcoming gigs...
>
>Feel free to make suggestions about the web site and suggest links.  I can
>be contacted atPT@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>
>Thanks again and I hope to hear from you,
>
>PT Gazel

Share holiday photos without swamping your Inbox.  Get MSN Extra Storage
now!  http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es