posture

Stand up straight, erect with the chest expanded like a trained singer for
the best breathing and also the least spit in your harp.
Do I follow my own advice all the time? No, but I try when I think of it.
Look into books for beginning singers that treat breathing and posture.
There will be a lot of info there that pertains to playing any wind
instrument, especially harp, which has many analogues to singing.
Look at the pics of Little Walter playing harp. Also films/videos any of the
following jazz singers: Mel Torme, Joe Williams, Sarah Vaughn, Ella
Fitzgerald, Carmen McRae, or any opera singer, you'll see what I'm getting
at.
Blu

Harmonica Blu
BluXpres@xxxxxxxxxxxxx