Re: Blues Jr or Pro Jr

Thanks Russ, Andrew, Dave, M.N., Vince, Richard and all for the great help
and suggestions you have given for choosing and modding my next new amp. I
already have a Danecho and a Harp Commander. The HC really helped the tone I
get out of my Peavey Delta Blues 115 (which I originally got it for my
guitar), but the amp with its stock 15" speaker is too mushy for harmonica.

Thanks again,
Shane