Videos [Re: Kim Wilson thread]

At 08:52 AM 4/16/2003 EDT, Iceman6300@xxxxxxx wrote:
>Once again, to get a great example of Kim in a live setting, I recommend the
>SPAH 2 VHS Blues Blow Off set from 98, which should still be available.
>Contact SPAH or Doug Tate for details on ordering.
>
>SPAH should put ordering info on their web page for this and all the old VHS
>tapes from previous conventions. There is an astounding WEALTH of material
>here and would help provide income needed to keep this non-profit
>organization alive.

Like Harp-L, the SPAH website is in flux since the Server and ISP changes,
and it's a big "side job" for a single busy volunteer as Danny Wilson has
been; but hopefully some help for him is on the horizon.  Nevertheless, you
can still click on your choice for ordering information at
http://www.spah.org :

Available Products:
SPAH 2002 Official Videos
SPAH 2000 Official Videos
Bob Berta's SPAH 2000 Videos
SPAH 97, 98 & 99 Official Videos

The last one links to this at http://www.spah.org/VID99.HTM :

And . . . Still Available . . .

There are also excellent videos from 1997 and 1998 - in particular the
Blues Blow Off Videos - that are still available.
For details, send email to HarpSPAH@xxxxxxxx
or write to SPAH at:
SPAH
PO Box 865
Troy, MI 48099-0865

Just be sure you support SPAH, and thereby, Harp-L, by purchasing your
videos from an official source like these.

=[BOBBIE]=

||  h a r p  s p o k e n  h e r e  || SPAH Members Support Harp-L! ||