Kim Wilson/Song writing

Kim Wilson is the best living blues harp player and best blues harp
player/singer/front man, IMO. Muddy Waters had some very nice things to say
about him, and Muddy played with some pretty talented harp players in his
day.

As far as his songwriting, that's not his strong suit, although I like the
following songs he wrote: Wait on Time, Please Don't Lie to Me, Found a New
Love, Learn to Treat Me Right.

As far as the best song writer/harp players, I'd have to go with James
Harman, William Clarke, and Rick Estrin. All three just seem to have the
capability to put together wit, feeling and variety. Just my humble 2
cents....

Andy Vincent