RE: playing "Major" in 3rd pos.

Hi

I don't know that much of music theory but I would say that a good start
would be to avoid the minor third and play it major.
On a C harp it would be F# (major third) instead of F (minor third). Note
that this implies a 5th hole overblow instead of a 5 draw (and a 2nd hole
half step bent instead of whole step bent).

Hope this helps (and that I haven't made any mistake ;-)

    Laurent