Re: Mini-Mics

I haven't tried the MiniVox, but I have a Radio Shack tie clip mic that I use
from time to time.  I slip the tiny element between my fingers and thread the
cord through my wedding ring so I won't drop it, then snake the cable up my
sleeve and plug it into a wireless transmitter clipped on my belt.  It does a
great job of capturing hand effects and has a very clean sound.  It was well
worth the $25 I paid for it (as was my $25 wireless).  Just for fun.

- -tim