RE:shipping a large amp

Here's one tip to add to others: the worst damage to amps that I've
shipped/received has been when the weight of the speakers comes down on
the baffle when the amp is tossed around (and when they break loose,
look out transformers!). Even though the Bassman baffle is not as
fragile as some,I highly recommend shipping the speakers separately, and
the buyer will probably not fuss over the sight  extra cost when you
explain why.