Blues thread

As soon as we start to get that dredded disease,"paralysis by analysis" when is comes to the blues, we are in for big trouble.  The men and women that made blues great and what it is today didn't have this conversation so please, be careful of the aforementioned disease.  Cuz it is a bad one and can speread to other discussions.
So Beware brother beware!!
I almost began to put down what I felt blues is and I realyzed that it is something that cannot be defined...not really.
OK sure you can analyze and catagorize until you are blue in the face...no pun intended.
As my mentor Eddie Gordon says...Just play the music man, just play, and everything will take care of itself.

regards,
Roger Gonzales