A Hard Rain's Gonna Fall

More rummaging through my computer uncovered this dusty old file.  Probably from about
1998.  I think this was the very first runthrough with a bass and guitar.  I'm singing.
Yes, its imprecise.   I'm sure that's why I never had the nerve to upload it before all
the great players here.   But in my old age its like I don't give a dang anymore.
Better to be remembered as sloppy than not to be remembered at all!  ;>

http://members.aol.com/jazmaan/hardrain.m3u

Or if that stream pointer doesn't work try downloading from

http://members.aol.com/jazbox01/hardrain.mp3