RE: Huang Jazz Harp

>In addition to that, the Jazz Harp, like LO's and GM's are tuned to
equal
>temperament, whereas the SP20CT is tuned to just intonation.

Last I checked the S20, like most other Hohner harps, was tuned to a
compromise temperament between 12TET and a true JI.  Probably closer to
just than equal, but certainly not pure just.  This held true for both
the standard Richter tuned instruments and the Country/Major 7th tuned
ones.

Somewhere in the old harp-l archives there was a post by Rick Epping
describing the various Hohner temperaments and intonations
used--primarily MS series, but still quite useful.

 ()()   JR "Bulldogge" Ross
()  ()  & Snuffy, too:)
`---'