Re: Those fancy harp neck racks that Vern makes

- ----- Original Message -----
From: "Matthew Bullis" <MatthewBullis@xxxxxxxxxx>

I will answer your questions relating to my Ergonomic Neck Rack:

> Hello, I've now got a job and will be able to afford the $150 that is
being
> asked for the fancy harp racks.

Congratulations on the new job!

 The Ergonomic-Neck-Rack (ENR)  price is $200 with shipping to US
destinations included. If you also order my Hands-Free-Chromatic harmonica
at the same time, I offer a $45 discount that brings the price down to $155.
If you return the ENR within a month, I'll refund whatever you paid for it.

> I'm wondering where to get one.

Mail order from me.

> Is there a web site devoted to it?

Not yet. I respond to inquiries with a long html email that includes
pictures.

>  Can you take Paypal or credit card orders?

No.  Money orders are best.  I don't have enough sales to justify setting up
for credit card orders.

Are they being marketed in stores at all?

No

I designed the ENR for use primarily with my Hands-Free-Chromatic so the
harp can be placed in the most "perfect" position for player
comfort..."perfect" being defined by each individual player.  It can be used
with diatonic harps and all of the advantages of greater stability and
ergonomic adjustability apply.  However, changing harps requires loosening
two little clamps that are held closed by wing nuts.  Changing diatonics may
not be as fast as on some other holders...it takes me 10 to 15 seconds to
change harps.  Also the ENR won't hold harps that have covers that extend
all the way to the end of the comb..e.g. Meisterklasse. Frankly, ENR use
with diatonics was an afterthought.

Therefore, if your neck rack use is limited to diatonics, and very quick
changes are important, you might be happier choosing one of the other
less-expensive holders that are available.

I sent Mathew detailed information including pictures off-list.  If anyone
would like to receive the pictures and details of th Hands-Free-Chromatic
harmonica and the Ergonomic-Neck-Rack, email me off-list.

Vern