Re: To use an octave device?

I have a Digitech GNX-1 which I use for guitar.  I got frustrated with the
OC-2 for harp so I tried that out.  It works well but is a little pricey and
is way overkill for harp.  They also sell a device called an RP-50 for
around $60 that I think also has an octave effect.

On a side note, I read an interview with Paul Delay who uses the octave
effect quite a bit.  He said he uses a Zoom 9000 (I think it was called)
effects box which I think is no longer made.  You can probably pick one of
those up for cheap. If I were you I would try to get my Zoom setup for
Octave with no amp simulation.  There is probably a "Direct" setting on it
that you can try.

I tried the OC-2 again with a high B and F harp and still can't get it to
track right.  It seems to fall apart as I bend a note in the lower
registers.  If I stay at the 3rd hole and above it seems to be OK