Re: Suzuki Pipe Humming

- ----- Original Message -----
From: J.E. Laurence <jlaurencee@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <Harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, December 20, 2002 12:55 AM
Subject: Suzuki Pipe Humming

8<
> Larry told me he or his partners
> are in the process of writing a booklet on how best to
> play the PH and the Overdrive.  He made a variety of
> suggestions on best playing the PH.

8<
> Thanks a lot,
> Joe

Hi again,
Also in light of your comment of L.Broderick's intent (or his partners) to write
a booklet on playing the Suzuki MR-300 Overdrive harmonica I'd like to point you
to an already existing and FREE booklet in electronic form:
http://www.patmissin.com/ffaq/q25.html
It goes a long way to give you concise instruction & guidance on playing the
Suzuki MR-300 Overdrive harp.
Courtesy of our most invaluble Pat Missin, the rest of his site is an amazing
collection of facts backed with research & references - most refreshing. Well
worth bookmarking and refering to.  I'm particularly impressed with his lucid
presentation of the history of the harmonica and its original source which
challenges the accepted assumptions with good reason.
http://www.patmissin.com/history/history.html
and
http://www.patmissin.com/ffaq/q1.html

So anyway, I'm still curious what "Fully Customised" means?
Has Larry and/or his partners got a website that details what he does?
Just wondering where the bar is set.

Larry? Can you enlighten us?

All the best
G.