Optimism/Superduper modified harps

<pessimists have a more accurate view of the world,
<but optimists get all the work done...

That's a pretty pessimistic outlook- - -

;->
[Catch 22]
==============
Listen. Can anyone give me the straight skinny on if
the Filisko/Sleigh/Gordon harps are all comprable? I
mean, some are obtainable and some aren't- I know
these guys read the list and I don't want to invite
any awkward comparisons [and i especially don't want
ANY of them to retract their offer]- -  BUT, well, are
they comparable? Should I be just as happy to have a
couple MB Sleighs as Filiskos as Gordons.

Feel free to mail me offlist if you fear embarrassing
anyone [I know they're all ~good~ harps].
Thanks,
Robb
http://www.mp3.com/robbingham