Super 64

	I'm an intermediate player and I am planning on buying a second
chromatic (The one I have now is a Chromonica 260 and no longer sufficient).
I have narrowed down my choice to either a Super 64 or a CX-12. Does anyone
have any advice here? I have heard that the CX-12 tone is fantastic and that
it's a very smooth playing instrument. Yet I am intrigued by the bass octave
available on the 64. How does the tone of the 64 compare to the CX-12? If
they are close, this would help make up my mind.   Back to lurking now.
Thanks for all the info!			TOM