Biding update 2

SOS  - .Harp Start - Auction Bidding 0- SOS - Harp-L
All funds for this auction will go to Harp Start and a new home for Harp-L.

We at NHC will update the biding under the heading bids 1 to 31. If you would
like to
see the
descriptive auction catalogue then Email us, we will re-post it as new lots get
donated.
Ladies and Gentlemen, Your bids are invited on the following lots.
David@NHC

LOT. 1
Donated by Norman's Harmonica Certre is:
Bids from L60 accepted
Lot. 2
Donated by Norman's Harmonica Certre is:
Bids From L75.
Lot. 3
Donated by Norman's Harmonica Certre
Lot. 4 L
Donated by Norman's Harmonica Certre
Bids from L40// L50 is Bid by Peter Golding
Lot. 5.
Donated by Norman's Harmonica Certre
Bids From  L40//L50 is Bid by Peter Golding
LOT 6.
Donated by Norman's Harmonica Certre
Bids From L15.
LOT 7
.Donated by Norman's Harmonica Certre
Bids from L35.  .
LOT 8.
Donated by Norman's Harmonica Certre
Bids From L45
LOT 9
Donated by Norman's Harmonica Certre
Bids From L25
LOT 10
Donated by Norman's Harmonica Certre
Bids from L25
LOT 11.
Donated by Hugh Messenger (not new)
LOT 12
Donated by Steve Jennings (not new)
Bids from L25// L30 is bid by Rob Martin
LOT 13
Donated by Lee Oskar
Bids from L30// $50. us$  bid from Hugh Messenger
LOT 14
Donated by Lee Oskar
Bids from L30
Lot 15
Donated byWinslow Yerxa
LOT 16
Donated Winslow Yerxa
LOT 17
Donated by Winslow Yerxa
LOT 19
Donated by Winslow Yerxa
 LOT 20
 Donated by Steve Levine // L25 is bid by Peter Golding
 LOT 21
 Donated by  FJM
 LOT 22
 Donated by Kevin at Kevin's Harps:
minumum bid $100.
 LOT 23
 Donated by Kim Feild
 A signed copy of Harmonicas Harps and Heavy Breathers