Re: Hohner's seen the last of me!

 Hi,

> I'm royally mad at Hohner! I've been waiting for four weeks already for a
> replacement of my C Meisterklasse (old style) reed plates.

> So now I've decided to change over to another brand. And here's my question:
> What brand would you recommend?

I changed from Honer to Lee Oskar for precisely that reason. It
would seem that replacement reed plates for Honers are virtually
unobtainable here in the UK, whereas replacements for Lee Oskars are
relatively easy to come by.
I don't know how easy they are to repair, I haven't been that
adventurous yet :-)

...and BTW, they sound better too ;-)

--
 steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx