Reed rivet removing tool

Does anyone out there use this tool?  Is the kit that Farrell sells made
from tools that should be available locally or does he make some of the
stuff?  I was in the middle of retuning a harmonica to low A last night
when I broke the number 7 blow reed.  I already have 3 and a half hours
into it so I guess I'll replace the reed.  I'm impatient to finish so I'd
like to find a rivet removing tool locally if I could.  I guess I now
know why that reed plate was in my throwaway pile.  Cracked number 7
blow.  FJM