Re: Next Step (TV)

> thing, the covers appeared to be flared at the back (if placed mouthside
> up on a surface and viewed from one end, it would resemble a bell-shape)
> if that helps to imagine its form.  It was larger than a diatonic, had
> the button on the right hand end, and the body did appear to be some sort
> of matte black finished, molded material.  Basically though, there was not
> really much "new" under the sun in harps on the program that I saw.  It
> must be hard to improve on a good thing, huh?

That's the CX-12.  It looks a little reminiscent of Darth Vaders helmet,
if you have a vivid imagination and monsters live in your closet :-) Even
though it's "just another chromatic", it plays exceptionally well, has a
great tone, and surprising volume.  It's the best chro I've ever played -
but I've never tried the CBH's, which Rkt tells me are also exceptional
instruments.

 -- mike