Subject: Re: Question about harp keys
Author:  Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx at aix
Date:    3/28/95 11:07 AM

crawford@xxxxxxx
:

You probably want a G-harp if the band is in D.  You don't need to get all 12
key s since some keys are hardly used and we can use other harp to substitute.
e.g.  If the band in B, the crossharp is E.  But you can use A harp by only
bendi ng one more note.

Samuel Hon-Wai Cheung

Communications Group                     Office: Rm 203, McLeod Building, UBC.
Department of Electrical Engineering      Email: honwaic@xxxxxxxxx
University of British Columbia            Tel  : 936-9807
Vancouver, B.C., Canada  V6T 1Z4          Pager: 1-604-975-6268 (toll-free)

           HOME PAGE: http://www.ee.ubc.ca/~honwaic/nameindex.html