is backed by Robert Nighthawk.

Joe
----- Begin Included Message -----

<From owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Tue Mar 28 09:57:14 1995
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 1995 12:31:45 -0500 (EST)
From: "Steven D. Levine" <drsoul@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: your mail

On Tue, 28 Mar 1995, Steve Collins wrote:

> Firstly, extreme apologies if this has been reposted, but I think I mucked
> up my previous mail.. I'll keep it short.
>
> Can anyone tell me which Walter Horton albums/CD's have the track 'Easy' on them?
> Thanks in advance,

  I've seen it on three anthologies: The Rhino Blues Classics (I think
  that's the name of the series) Harmonica cd, the Sun Harmonica cd (from
  Rounder) and the Charly compilation called "Blow, Brother Blow." There's
  also a version called "It ain't easy" on the Little Boy Blue cd (the
  live one with Sugar Ray and Ronnie Earle).

----- End Included Message -----