Q for FAQ.

What a perfect linkup.  I've been lurking here for a week listening to all
you folks out there who can happily play away in different styles but I'm
still mastering consistently getting a single clear note.  The first Q I
thought of when I found the mailing list and WWW page was 'Are there any
FTPable files with Harmonica tunes in them, or learning the harp info?
Either in musical scores or just the old 4 blow, 3 draw format'.

So while putting this forward as a Q for the FAQ, could someone answer it
for me?  Becuase if I have to play 3 blind mice again I'll scream!

TIA
 Pete Lambie
 University of Glasgow
 Adam Smith Building
 e-mail -gkrx11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 WWW - http://www.gla.ac.uk/~gkrx11/
 'Walk tall, or baby don't walk at all.' - Bruce Springsteen.