New Butterfield CD

About 10 days ago I posted an announcement concerning the new Butterfield
Blues Band album.  For the benefit of those who may have missed the
announcement, and for new subscribers, I am posting an abbreviated version
of that announcement.  To wit:

On May 1 I am releasing "Strawberry Jam," an album of previously
unreleased live recordings of the Paul Butterfield Blues Band.  The album
is made from tapes which I collected during my travels with the band
(1966-1968) and will be coming out on my label, Winner Records.

For more information, including details on how you can receive the album
as soon as it's released, please contact me by private E-mail (wpc@xxxxxxxxxx),
fax (415-258-0692) or US mail (P.O.Box 151095, San Rafael CA 94915-1095).
Thank you.

Mark Naftalin