Re: How long till I can do this?

Howdy Jack

>One more thing. Get involved with a club. Although I don't see any listed
in
>your (S.E. Pennsylvania) area. Go to a harmonica festival, Subscribe to
HIP,
>Mississippi Saxophone, or AHN. Write SPAH and see if they  know anyone in
>your area who can help you. It's good to rub elbows with other harmonica
players.

>                             Jack

 I read your $.02 worth of tips to Joe and have a question about the above
paragraph.  I am still at the beginner level and would be interested in
joining a club.  Where could I find info on joining a club in Berkeley or
San Fran?  I'm sure so of the other members would also be like to know how.

Thanks,
Patrick