The Howard Levy Five Day Feature

I was just informed that Howard Levy will be featuring himself for five
days beginning Tuesday at the Jazz Cafe.  Tuesday is Blues (Blues!  Howard
Levy playing blues for an entire night!  I hear he is singing much more
these days...), Wed. is Latin (i suspect he'll play keys most of the
night), Thurs. is "word jazz" night with special guest Ken Nordine(cooool
daddio!) Fri. and Sat. will be strictly jazz.  Well, I shouldn't say
"strictly", you never know what Howard's going to pull out of his sleeve.
Anyone else in Chicago going to be there?  Does anyone else know where this
place is at?  Can I get in to this place as a twenty year old?  I sure as
hell hope so.  I'll break down the door if I have to.

Anyway, I wanted to be the first one to post this most exciting news.  Does
anyone else have anymore info?  Or at least any ideas about how I could
wiggle my way through the door?

It should be Harp-Heaven.  Hope to see you Tues.

ben

Ben Majchrzak
benmaj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Northwestern University