Billy Bizor

I have a Texas Harmonica compilation with a couple tracks by Billy Bizor.
It's not a great comp., but I really like Bizor's style.  I've heard a few
other cuts of his on the radio and elsewhere, but I know little about him
(I don't even know if he is alive).  If anyone could give me information,
ie. who he's played with, any albums he's put out, etc., I'd appreciate it.

                          \_Jason P.G. Martin_/
I play the harmonica.  The only way I can play is if I get my car going really
fast, and stick it out the window.  I put a new engine in my car, but
forgot to take the old one out.  Now my car goes 500 miles per hour. The
harmonica sounds amazing.  -- Steven Wright