Re: Valves/Windsaversand serious music

> :set wrapamargin=10
           ^
I assume the additional "a" is a typo ;-)

Some flavours of VI call it "wordwrap".

> You are entirely welcome.  Nit pick away all you want.

A little trivia: Nits are eggs of lice or other parasites.  One treatment
for lice is to manually pick these nits out of the hair.  As they are
quite tiny, "nit picking" has become a euphemism for overattention to
trivial detail, particularly in an annoying fashion.

I suppose this gives an entirely new bent to the phrase "lousy harmonica
player" :-)

I have a book entitled "Why we say it", that's filled with a few thousand
of these.  It often helps clarify meanings and intents for me.