RE: OVERBLOWING

Dan,
	I've gotta go back and listen to the Blind Owl (Alan Wilson) play
On The Road Again, to hear the overblow on hole 6 you mentioned.  Does it
come at the end of the tune?  Can't hear it in my head right now.  I for one,
think he played very well and did some amazing things on the harp, some of
which I still can't duplicate after 20 years of on-off playing.  My favorite,
comes at the end of An Owl Song, in which he gets some weird honking sounds
going (could these be overblows?).  Others may have a different opinion, but
I've never heard anybody refer to his playing as fussy.  Some of it is very
intricate, but fussy, I don't think so.
Regards,
Bill