Re: Danny Wilson and Chris Michalek

> Dear Chris,
>
> Is Dick Gardner online yet?  If not, would you ask him if his Walter Woods
> amps are still for sale and the get the price?  I appreciate that.

I have been trying to get Dick on-line for sometime now, but for some
reason he is reluctant.  He has the hardware and I have offered all the
necessary software and my extra internet account.  Perhaps he is afraid
there will be some telehone charges to him, but the connection I am
offering is a SLIP connection to the University of Minn.  It is a "free"
full internet connection; there is no reason why Dick can't be on-line.
I believe the info he could provide would prove invaluble. So for those
of you who know him, urge him to take mme up on my offer.  He has nothing
to loose(except time) and the members of harp-l have much to gain.

Dick can be reached by phone: (612)458-9311

To george:  I tried to call him this evening but it appears as if he is
out.  However I believe he has sold his Walter Woods amp sometime ago for
around 700.00

-Chris Michalek