Re: Valves/Windsaversand serious music

> I don't mean to nitpick, but Please, don't make your lines so long. THey are
> cumbersome to read when they exceed 76 characters per line.

Mea Maxima Culpa.

My Mac died a couple of days ago, and I'm stuck on a dumb
tty session using elm and vi.

I'm still trying to remember how to set linewrap in vi ...

:set wrapamargin=10

... always used to work, but I'm having problems making it so.

Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.

> Thanks,

You are entirely welcome.  Nit pick away all you want.

Feel free to do so to the entire harpl list, as well.  Then I can
reply to the whole list, and we can all be happy, safe and
secure in the knowledge that my nits have been picked.

> Rich.

   -- hugh