Query about blues harp!!

Hello,
I've found your adress on www server (Blues net) which is under
construction but seems to be interesting.

I'm a french student, guitarist & I like very much the blues (!!!)
A friend of mine is playing blues harp and he'd like to have
some songbooks, scores, tunes, www or ftp adresses,etc...
(or even anything else relative to blues harp.)

My e-mail adress is : flaine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I thank you very much if you can do something, because it's very
hard to get some things about that on nets !!
(perhaps I was not searching in the good direction.)!

NB: I hope you are reading these lines because our mail server
is not working correctly ??!!