Re: Valves/Windsavers from Hohner

>Couls someone post an Ascii sketch or something showing just where this
>piece of mylar is installed? I'm still unclear and don't own a valved unit
>to open and look at. Thanks.
>
>Jim

For the best example, look at a valved harp. If you are trying to put valves
on your harp, you really need to see hows it's done first. It's also good to
have removed one before you try to attach any. It gives a good idea of how
they are done. Also I would like ore feedback one the mylar theory. It's
seems a little thick and all the windsaver valves on my Chromatics are two
layers.

Tim