Me and Lonesome

C,
    I miss you too baby.  I got a little flack from the "straights"(for lack
of a better term) here at work so I put the mailheader back to the mundane.
What's new is not much. I have the magazine ready for the printers and it
goes in on the 24th(I was able to scan in the LLT cover). I'm really looking
forward to that. Tomorrow is gig night in the historic, rustic mountain
community of MacKenzie Bridge. You'd really love this place, it's really
peaceful and historic. There's a covered bridge going acroos the river right
across the road from the community center we are playing at. It should be
fun, it's an all ages thing. Then Saturday night we play at the Blue River
Tavern in Blue River. Another town up in the mountains famed for their roudy
crowds. Everybody that plays there really loves it. I sat in with a friends
band there a while back and just took the place down. Not only do you get
the local crowd there, but it's getting a good rep as a roadhouse. The main
hyway over the Cascades from the I-5 corridor to Eastern Oregon goes right
by the place and people are starting to stop. Should be fun. "Juke" Felero
is on guitar. He is guitar player #2. I call him Juke because he has a great
Juke Joint sound. He really digs the same music I do and is a fine harp
player too.
The weather has been rainy for a couple of weeks, but was killer for several
weeks before that. We got a good taste of spring too, with flowers and green
everywhere. It's real nice. We always have rain, so it's no big deal, just
another Oregon day.
I hope all is well on your projects and life. I have been thinking about you
quite a bit, in case you were wondering where those vibes were coming from.

Love,
Lonesome Tim

PS Tell Stuart hi, and give me a big kiss on him. Or something like that!

:-)
(That was suppose to be funny, but we'll see)