Re: Too much alcohol and ____ Walter

Lonesome....

     Did you abandon your name already?  That's LONESOME!

     Back from studio wars for another couple of days.
Stuart's acting petulant because I'm going to have Gary
Primich play harp on the CD and not him (chortle...gotta
keep these guys jumpin').  But not really -- he's going to
do some serious guitar work on it, and he makes me laugh
because he always wants to be there when "we" make
decisions about what goes next on the song.

     These men-types!

     I value his advice though and he's sure my best
cheerleader when I get a little down.  Warm weather is
cheering me up this week though -- daffodils and sunshine.
Have you guys ditched the wet stuff yet?  It looks
seriously bad and rainy out there.

     I miss you Lonesome...what's new?

Cathi