11th position

Last night i was cooking dinner while playing harmonica on a rack that i use
with my guitar.  I was just playing along with a CD and this song came on in
Bb.  I was not aware of this (the last song was in G) and just kept on
playing.  Then i realized i was playing completely different than I usually
do.  I was still playing lots of low bent notes, but all kinds of different
licks were coming out.  I use 1st, 2nd, and 3rd positions all the time, but not
11th!!

Anyone use often or have some tips on 11th or some other good positions for
blues?  Or just something to say about 11th?

I guess I will have to try an A - Harmonica in the key of G!!  I think......