Re: Too much alcohol and ____ Walter

On Wed, 15 Mar 1995, Mike Curtis wrote:

> I have tens of thousands of dollars in equipment, but I'd have to say one
> of my best investments has been a wireless guitar module (actually, I use
> 2 - one for harp, and another for guitar :-) I can get out into the
> audience (which they LOVE!!!), and get a multiple dose of appreciation and
> adulation.  Believe me, when you're in the middle of this, you'll never
> think about any mistakes.  If you have a long harp mic cord, try
> venturing down into the audience.  WARNING: This can be habit forming.

  I, too, have done this, although I don't do it as much as I once did.
For about a year, my band had a standing twice-a-month gig at a club
where the stage was right next to the front door. I used to love to run
out the door and play in the street during a song - and since the entire
front of the bar was clear glass, people in the bar could see me outside.
It was great!