RE: Movie

On Wed, 8 Mar 1995 wlgrogan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Chris,
> 	Don't remember Wanted Dead or Alive, who starred in it and if a cowboy
> movie (as I suspect) and who wore the black hat.  May have seen it, but I'm not
> sure, but would watch it again if Corky Siegal played the harp background.
> Regards,
> Bill

I suppose I should have been more clear.
I don't know how old the movie is but, I suspect mid-late 80's
It stars Rutger(sp)Hauer and Gene Simmions(yep, the guy from KISS)
It's about Hauer a mercenary hunting down Gene the Bad guy.  Pretty basic
shoot'em up stuff.  Like I said it's a "real jewel" but worth watching
for Corkey's really cool playing through out.

-Chris M