Re: cigarette smoke

:only a couple of nights the next day i took out my special 20 D to practice
:and it smelled/tasted like i was trying to play a pack of marlboros.  anyway
:i'm just curious if there's a quick fix for this or if it just fades.  even
:the

I don't have that problem with my harps, it's my suit and my PA gear and my
amp and harp case. When I crawl in the van the morning after a gig to unload
I almost puke from the smell of cigarettes and greasy bar........

Tim