Re: cigarette smoke

Mike has a good suggestion about an ionizer to remove smoke hovering around our
harps in bars, etc., but I'm not sure if they all have a fan to suck in the air
to filter out the smoke.  Another alternative is to get an ecologizer which doessuck the air through a filter and shoots it out the top.  We use them in our
laboratories when we have our students dissect some rather nasty smelling
specimens like cats, fish, etc. to remove formaldehyde vapors and they do a
reasonable job.
Bill