Yamaha Chromatic NO-1200

I have just aquired the above instrument and I'm pretty sure it's an
antique.  It belonged to my grandmother, and was given to me by my uncle
who expects me to learn how to play it.  (I've only played diatonic
before).  Anyway, I don't think there's anything wrong with the reeds,
but the fuzzy sound I'm pretty sure is caused by the valves.  Is there
anything I can do about this?  (re-valve, etc) Or should I leave it be
where it's so old It's not good for anything but an ornament.

Mark
mbragg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx