Re: Sonny Boy II video

:What really freaked me out was a clip of Sonny Boy Williamson II
:singing and playing harp.  I'm sure most of you cats have checked
:out still photographs of this legendary bluesman, with his mystical
:voice and eerie harp.  But, to see a video of the man ala MTV was
:so freaky I couldn't believe it.

I have video of him being backed by what I presume is an English back up
band. He makes obvious reference to enjoying his stay in England. This is
probably the famed BBC footage. It is GOOD Sonny Boy too.......

Tim Moody