Re: VOTE: replies to sender or list?

hi there,

Normally, I don't post much on the list, just a couple of times
a year, so most of the time, I only read the articles and I
learned a lot from it, and I still do.

I think if replies are only given by mail, for me, staying on the list
would be useless because I'd only read questions during all those
days I'm not posting anything.

However, I agree that the number of messages posted could be
reduced.. If I don't login for a week, I'm over my disk quota
because  there's about 200 messages of this list in my mailbox
dedicated to Harp-L.

I wouldn't know a satisfying solution to the problem..

Wouter

In real life : Wouter Janssen	   | Just because you're paranoid
E-mail       : wjanssen@xxxxxxxx   | Don't mean they're not after you
Irc          : Tijgertje	   |