Replies...OFFICIAL response

Ok...here is the way it is/will be.

The mailing list is set up so that replies go to the Mailing List and
NOT the original sender.

This is so, because most replies are MEANT to go to the list.  The
most significant portion of replies go to the list, with a much lower
portion being intended for the original sender.

Jack Ely (and others) made some very good points about using common
sense when posting (about cutting unnecessary Text, relevent topics,
etc), and I agree.  None of this stuff is that difficult when you just
think about it a little.

The thing with EMBOT was an accident and it was quickly fixed.  I
appreciate that.  If the incident really bothered you, remember this
phrase:

	Shit happens, get over it

If someone DOES want to/need to reply to the original poster only,
then it's a simple matter of looking in the Mail HEADER which is
attached to ALL mail that goes through the Internet (or BITNET).

Some mailers automatically Hide this header information.  If your's
does, then, once again, use some common sense...Read a Manual (how do
you think I learn all the stuff I know), ask a LOCAL guru (got a
Sys-Admin?), or write to me personally (pierccm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx) - if
all else fails I MAY be able to figure it out or find someone who can.

If you have problems, mail ME first, please do NOT mail the list about
it.  I would rather have that as a last resort (if you haven't mailed
me, then you are NOT to the last resort yet).

I realize I'm slow to respond to somethings at times, but I usually
reply to personal mail pretty quickly (USUALLY).

Hmmm...That's all that I can think of right now, but I may have
forgotten something.

If anyone has any questions, problems, or comments, send them to ME!
Let's get this shit off the list!!!

Chris