voter apathy? not here!

I was going to vote but since this is the fifth post since the last complaint
I have to do this:

HEY YOU KIDS! CUT OUT THAT NOISE! STOP IT!  TOO MUCH NOISE ON
HARP-L!  IT MAKES MY HEAD HURT!

Now I feel better.....

I agree that I've learned from a lot of posts that might have been done
off-list.  I've replied off list when it didn't seem like a topic of general
interest (like sending an address for a manufacturer or retailer that has
been posted numerous times before.... or giving a detailed description of
an amp to someone who shares the same model).  I've tried to minimize
sending previous text - my own text is often wordy (guilty, your honor)
and could be more brief.  Windows and unix mailer's are pretty easy, and
if you are using a computer, learn how it works.

JH