Re: Which chromatic

>>>I've heard (here) that the CX-12 is probably the most overpriced
>>>instrument in the harmonica world, so unless someone can tell me...

>>I have a CX-12, and it's nothing short of incredible.  It plays like a
>>dream.  [etc.]

>I too have a CX-12, ...

I have a CX12 also and ditto the good stuff said about it. I love to play mine
and the mouthpiece design makes double stops a lot easier (for me anyway).

This is the harmonica I recommend to students looking for their first
chromatic - if they can possibly afford the extra $30 or $40 I urge them to do
so. If they insist on a cheaper model or a 16 hole, I recommend a Hering or
other model that uses bolt-on reed plate construction.

Sooner or later, if you teach, you will end up doing some repair. I would
rather not even touch a nailed together harmonica.

       Jack Ely - Columbus, Ohio  --Internet--> IMS_ELY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx