Re: VOTE: replies to sender or list?

In Message Mon, 6 Mar 1995 11:01:59 -0600, rocket@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

...snip!

> There are also those who've used the net to advertise their own
harmonica-related business. The list isn't for that

>...snip!
This is Rich... I haven't seen any real abuse of this...
But my main point in replying is to agree with the following, by RKT:

>believe that replying to sender only will reduce noise, but not near as
>much as individuales taking responsibility for their own actions on the
>net. I also believe that replying to sender only will reduce the amount of
>information that this international harmonica community shares with each
>other.
>
>>Rkt
..
Very well said, Rkt. My sentiments exactly. I, too, am thankful for the
wealth of information available here. But, yes, we have to use our Reply
buttons carefully. How to educate folks? I don't know. Maybe Chris could
post a reminder every day or so (automated). Just an idea...
Rich Rittenhouse