Order Info

Hello everyone.

   Good news...Slippery Noodle Sound has a new 800-number where you can order
any CDs on that label.  The ones they have available so far include:

   "I Didn't Know She Was Married" - Dave Morgan
   "Slippery Noodle-Live, I"
   "Slippery Noodle-Live, II"
   "Looks Like Trouble" -- The Cooler Kings

   I think they are cooking up a few more.  But for ordering and/or other
information, the 800 number to call is:

     1-800-761-2587

   All you lovely radio folk can use this number if you get any calls asking
about the Cooler Kings' CD.  Thank you!!

Cathi N.