Re: Harp on Howard Stern ad

Willie & the poor Boys
FEATURING
CHARLIE WATTS-DRUMS	BILL WYMAN-BASS & VOCALS	GERAINT
WATKINS-KEYBOARDS & VOCALS	MICKEY GEE-GUITAR & VOCALS
ANDY FAIRWEAATHER LOW-GUITAR & VOCALS
PLUS
RAY COOPER-JIMMY PAGE-WILLIE GARNETT-CHRIS REA-STEVE GREGORY-PAUL
RODGERS-KENNEY JONES-HENRY SPINETTI-TERRY WILLIAMS

No harmonica on BPDG.

The album I was thinking of with Dylan on it is a promotional album
called "The Silver Wilburys" recorded at the Palomino in Hollywood. With
George Harrison, Bob Dylan, John Fogerty, Taj Mahal(played some harp),
and Jesse Ed Davis (who apparrently died in 1988. I guess it is a pretty
rare disc and quite valuable. Come on over and give it a listen!

HJ

HARMONICA JOHN	San Diego  PO Box 740613 SD CA 92174 (619)263-6826

God, family, music, fishing, work.	 Can blue men play the whites?